To donate to Chai Lifeline's Bike the Drive, please click HERE.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome

Dear Readers,

Thanks for taking time to read this and for your help in sponsoring me for Chail Lifeline's Bike the Drive.
Starting after Passover, I'll be updating this blog with training reports, pictures, and my general progress as I get closer to May 30th, when the big event takes place.

My objective is to raise at least $2,500.00 by race day and I hope you will help me reach this goal. All donations are 100% tax deductible. If your company has a matching gift program, your gift may be doubled or tripled.  If you have already donated, then please feel free to check back and read updates of my training.

If you have not donated yet, please feel free to click here or please send me an email. I would also be thrilled if you could forward this post to others (or even link it on a social networking site, like Facebook). Please feel free to enter your email address in the box on the right side of the screen so that you can get emails sent to you inbox when this blog is updated.  Again, I thank those who have donated already.

Thanks,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment