To donate to Chai Lifeline's Bike the Drive, please click HERE.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Biking Update # 6

Last night I posted on Facebook:

Just got back from a 10 mile ride. Great weather, but right in the middle of an "Alei Shur" shiur my mp3 player died. For the last 3 miles I found myself singing "V'lee Yerushalayim" by Dveykus and for some reason Greg Graffin's solo version of "Cease" (which would have been an awesome song to have played during the ending credits of the last Lost episode).

What I didn't write about was how, aside from the Howard bridge, everything smelled great.  There is nothing like smelling honeysuckle!
I biked from about 11pm until 11:45pm.  Surprisingly there were a few people biking, as well.

Without anything to listen to, I guess my mind started roaming around and that's why I ended up with those two very different songs in my head (although they sort of paint a fairly accurate picture of me).

No comments:

Post a Comment